Back

Dwór Wielogłowy

The larch wood Manor House in Wielogłowy

The larch wood Manor House in Wielogłowy
Notes regarding availability: Visiting is possible only from the outside.
Wielogłowy 1, 33-311 Wielogłowy Tourist region: Pogórza
Tourist subregion: Beskidzki
Facilities at cultural sites: Photographing allowed
Type of historical sites: Castles, manor houses and palaces
The Manor House was erected in the C17th. In 1958 its last owner Maria Stuber bequeathed the building to the Congregation of the Carmelite Sisters of the Infant Jesus, who set up a convent in the building, and in its western part a convent chapel with a painting of Our Lady.
The single-storey manor house was erected using log construction to a rectangular plan, with plastered and painted walls. Inside the manor house there are fragments of classical polychrome work which was uncovered during painting. A number of C19th brick four-flat buildings (for the servants/workers) have also been preserved.
Play Play